Resources To Start Your Virtual Assistant Biz So what office supplies do you actually NEED in order to start a VA business? Hit Play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGkRidaMpKM&t=294s SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Here are the few items you MUST have to be a Virtual Assistant. Luckily, the
Resources To Start Your Virtual Assistant Biz
Office Supplies for starting a VA Business
So what office supplies do you actually NEED in order to start a VA business?
Here are the few items you MUST have to be a Virtual Assistant.
Luckily, the list is short, which makes traveling and taking your biz on the road super easy!
- Laptop (or computer) with strong upload & download speed!
- Camera for video conferencing! Most laptops come with one already!
- WiFi that is strong enough to support your biz and any other home use!
- Headphones with a mic for privacy during meetings.
- Charger and outlet (always locate the nearest outlet and never leave without a charger).
- An email account! Preferably Gmail so you have access to Google Drive
Here are the few items you DON’T have to have to be a Virtual Assistant:
- Crazy expensive programs and software (no thank-you Adobe Suites!)
- An expensive laptop (if it’s fast and has strong upload speed, you’re good to go!)
- A webcam and special lighting (we’re not making a Hollywood movie, just having meetings!)
- A private home office! The floor, your lap, the kitchen table — anywhere will do!
- An intricate bookkeeping service like Quickbooks.
- A website!! Learn what you can do instead here >>
If you were concerned about having a bunch of fancy equipment or if you were worried of expensive start-up costs, you can give a sigh of relief!
Our #1 job here is to teach you that you CAN do this and that these little things that are “getting in your way” are not even an issue 🙂
Do you already have everything that you need?
To be honest, what I really needed to start my virtual assistant business was a step-by-step process to show me how and a mentor to keep me accountable. You may need that too. Check out our programs and mini-courses to get you out of “idea mode” and into “action mode”
Resources To Start Your Virtual Assistant Biz Are you shying away from virtual assisting because you associate it with MLM type sales, gross marketing to your Facebook family, and DMing your high school friends you haven’t spoken to in years? Well, it’s not 🙂 Do
GET YOUR FIRST
Virtual Assistant Client
So you’ve read all the blogs, half-way started building your website, created a FB biz page… and you still don’t have any clients.
Download this free guide for PRACTICAL advice on getting your first client ASAP (without the headache and confusion of trying to do 50 new things at once). Your first client could be just around the corner! 🎉
Quotes from Laptop Freedom Program Alumni
LFP was amazing and i did it all right after bringing home my sweet baby boy! I couldn't have become a Virtual instructor. She was there the whole way ...whenever I needed anything. So thank you LFP for the knowledge, motivation and changing my life!
Before I joined LFP I had no idea where to start, but I knew I wanted to work from home and have freedom. LFP gave me all of the resources, confidence and support I needed to get my business started!
My life has changed so much since LFP. I am the mama I wanted to be always and I am kicking ass in my business. Listen to the advice you are given and you will dominate in your business. Love you guys!
LFP was worth every single penny. The confidence, skills, and real-life experience I gained from this program were so incredibly valuable! Two Months in, I had my first client. If I tried to become a VA on my own, it may have taken me years to get where I am now.
Check out our VA mentoring!
No matter where you are on your Virtual Assistant journey, we can help!
More Questions about becoming a VA?
Join the Community
For weekly trainings, ongoing support, and an amazing group of women all striving and working towards getting their VA biz up and running—join The Wanderlust Virtual Assistant community on Facebook 🙂