“Content” means any and all Services, written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Website or as part of the Program, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from the Company and any and all written or downloadable material purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered on the Website, such as blog posts, graphics, designs, documents, information, templates and materials.
“Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a person, or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes, among other things, your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, Website behavior, etc.
“Courses, Services, and/or Products” means the Website, Content, email list, social media posts, blog posts, courses, coaching services, guides, eBooks, forms, worksheets, workbooks, website materials, and/or the Program available on the Website.
2. Company Statement:
The Website, Program and all Content contained therein are owned by the Company.
3. What kind of Personal Information do we collect?
When using the Website, and in filling out forms, purchasing products, providing comments, or contacting us, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, website address, mailing address, phone number, or payment information. We use this information to deliver the product purchased, or information requested, to improve the performance and applicability of the Website or Program, and to provide you with educational content, newsletters, promotions, and special offers.
4. What if the Personal Information we have about you is incorrect or you want to update it?
If the Personal Information we have collected about you is incorrect or incomplete in any way, or you would like to update what we have, please contact us. We will make the appropriate corrections when notified, as long as the corrections requested to be made are not incorrect or fraudulent in any way.
5. When do we collect Personal Information?
We collect Personal Information from you when you purchase, order, or sign up on and for the Website, Courses, Services, and Products, download our freebies or resources, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, browse the Website, view Content, make purchases, and/or enter your any Personal Information on the Website. If you’re just viewing the Website, you won’t be required to provide Personal Information to browse.
If you’re outside of the EU: If you sign-up to receive any freebies, downloads, webinars, recordings, courses, or services from the Company, or purchase any products or services from us, you will automatically be added to our email list to receive free email messages from us. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking “UNSUBSCRIBE” at the bottom of each email. If you have any questions or difficulty unsubscribing from those emails, email us to be unsubscribed from future messages.
If you’re in the EU: If you sign-up to receive any freebies, downloads, webinars, recordings, courses, or services from the Company, or purchase any products or services from us, you will only be added to our email list to receive free email messages from us if you affirmatively consent to receiving such messages. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking “UNSUBSCRIBE” at the bottom of each email. If you have any questions, or difficulty unsubscribing from those emails, email us to be unsubscribed from future messages.
Unsubscribing from one list or set of emails may not unsubscribe you from receiving ALL future emails from us. If you experience any problems unsubscribing, please email us.
6. How do we use your Personal Information?
When using the Website, Courses, Services, and/or Products, we may use the Personal Information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication (typically by email), browse the Website, or use certain other Website features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To develop and improve our Website in order to better serve you.
- To provide, update, maintain and protect the Website and Program.
- To allow us to better serve you in response to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Website feature.
- To quickly process your transactions on and for the Website, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
- To send periodic emails regarding the Website, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
- To send you service, technical or other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. This may include communications relating to changes in the Website, changes to the Program, and important Website-related notices, such as security notices. These communications are considered part of the Website and you may not opt out of them.
- To tailor social media (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, etc.) advertisements to you.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
7. Do we share your Personal Information with anyone?
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be maintained by us or provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. If you make your Personal Information available to any third party through our Website, Courses, Services, and/or Products, we will not be responsible for any unauthorized use by that third party.
It’s also important to note that we DO allow third party behavioral tracking.
8. How do we protect your Personal Information?
The Website uses commercially acceptable methods of security protection to protect your Personal Information. The Website is scanned for security breaches using, for example, malware. We also use a SSL certificate and never transmit your credit card information by email.
Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the Personal Information confidential. By viewing, using, or purchasing on or from the Website, Courses, Services, and/or Products, you acknowledge that the Company and its staff and independent contractors may access your Personal Information.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. No method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, the Company cannot represent, warrant or guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us.
9. Do we use 'cookies' or social media pixels?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Compile aggregate data about Website traffic and Website interactions in order to offer better Website experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- Cache pages on this Website that you have previously visited so that they load more quickly for you upon return visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
The Company DOES USE social media pixels (Facebook pixels) to track visitors to the Website so we can tailor advertisements towards those visitors on various social media platforms, including: Facebook & Instagram. The Company reserves the right to use pixels in accordance with the terms of the social media platform.
10. Third-Party Links:
11. Password Privacy:
While using the Website, Courses, Services, and/or Products, you may create a username and password for log-in. It is your responsibility to keep the username and password safe. You are also responsible for any actions which occur through the use of your username/password, whether completed by you directly or through the use of your account. You will notify us immediately by email of any unauthorized use of your log-in information or any other security breach. Please log out at the end of each session to prevent any unauthorized use of your account or log-in information.
You may not share your username/password or log-in information with anyone other than yourself. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damages as a result of your failure to protect your log-in information or your unauthorized sharing of same.
12. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY:
We do not market to children under the age of 13. Please STOP and do not use, view, purchase, or otherwise browse the Website, Courses, Services, or Products if you are under 13 years old. If you’re younger than 13, you are not permitted to enter any Personal Information on this Website.
If you are a parent or guardian and you believe a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us immediately to have it removed.
13. YOUR GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION ("GDPR") RIGHTS:
If you are located within the European Union (“EU“), you are entitled to certain rights under the GDPR. You have the right to:
- Know how long we’ll keep your information. We’ll keep your Personal Information until the earlier of: (1) you either ask us to delete your information or (2) the Company decides it no longer needs the data and the cost of retaining it outweighs the value to keeping it.
- Access, rectify or erase your Personal Information.
- Withdraw your consent to the Company’s processing of your data, which will have no effect on the lawfulness of the processing of your Personal Information prior to your withdrawal.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over GDPR issues.
- Provide only your Personal Information which is reasonably required to enter into a contract with us. The Company will not ask for your consent to provide unnecessary Personal Information on the condition of entering into a contractual relationship with the Company.
14. Contacting Us:
WVA Network Inc.
Mailing Address: PO Box 27 Stn Mount Lehman Abbotsford, BC V4X2P7
Website: www.thewanderlustva.com (see contact form)
Updated on January 23, 2020.